20 years focusing on recycling
The TDF tire shredding Machine system is designed to produce up to 1.2-10 tons per hour of TDF. TDF systems produce a 25mm to 152mm(1''-6'') rubber chip, which is used as a coal additive for industrial boilers. Many of these facilities are turning to TDF because it burns hotter and cleaner than coal and is more cost-effective.
The TDF tire shredding Machine system is designed to produce up to 1.2-10 tons per hour of TDF. TDF systems produce a 25mm to 152mm(1''-6'') rubber chip, which is used as a coal additive for industrial boilers. Many of these facilities are turning to TDF because it burns hotter and cleaner than coal and is more cost-effective. Rough shreds can be outputted for use or processed further to remove steel from the rubber resulting in Wire-free TDF. This plant is made of two main parts: double shaft shredder and screen.
1.No polluted water, no waste gas, and no waste residue during production process；
2.Compact structure, small space, and easy maintennance；
3.Lower energy consumption and good cost performance of investment；
4.shredder is designed with a powerful engine, long working length and aggressive input, Internal feeding volume bigger than traditional and common single shaft shredder machine；
5. The two cutting rotors powerfully grab the feed material；
6. Any overloads caused by foreign material are sensed by the PLC controller and cause the shaft rotation to stop and reverse direction to clear the foreign matter, and then resume；
7. The screen is used to make sure the size of the output can meet each customer's requirement( From 40mm--75mm)；
8. Cutters' removal and replacement can be carried out safely and simply.
9. Our tire shredders Use a planetary reducer, not a traditional gearbox, and the planetary gearbox has the following advantages: High Efficiency, Greater Stability, Compact Size, Higher Torque Density, Cost-Effective Precision, High Radial Loads.
•Civil Engineering Applications: They can be used as landfill gas trench collection walls, as backfill for road landslide repair, as vibration-reducing material for railway lines and as backfill for maintaining walls.
•Ground and Crumb Rubber: For example, it can be used in paving projects or be molded into products. Common examples of rubber molded products include carpet padding, rubber flooring materials, patio decks, livestock mats, movable speed bumps, sidewalks, dock bumpers, railroad crossing blocks just to mention but a few.
•Carbon Source: Instead of using coke or coal in steel mills, rubber can be used as a source of fuel. In fact, studies have recommended that steel mills should adopt the burning of rubber as fuel instead of coal since coal is mined and can be depleted. Using rubber as fuel is an excellent way for these mills to go green and reduce their carbon fingerprints.
Shredding Motor Power (kw)
Shredding Chamber size(mm)